Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hot Cha!

Oh my, I'm not so sure anyone looks at this anymore! Well if anyone does, here is a small update! Sorry no pictures, so if that is what you came for you might as well turn around now. We just got to South Carolina and for some reason I can't find my camera wires.. I'm sure they are in the trailer.. (cross my fingers) Other wise I have no idea where they are!
Ok like I said, we are in Charleston again! Miah has returned to teach! I did take pictures of our extremely long drive here, but I have no idea of how they turned out or if there is more to them other than the back of the trailer! It was a long drive but lots of fun!
We had so much fun being able to stop in Denver and visit a few very awesome families! Thank you, Megan for coming and spending time with us! You are beautiful as ever! Please keep me updated on the soon to be new addition in the family! We also got to quickly stop and visit with the Fishs! they were so great! We felt right at home with you, again. I hope we didn't over stay our welcome! We were in a bit of a hurry to get across the United States, so sadly that was all we got to visit in Colorado! We made it with out to many problems to Tennessee where we got to visit Stockings! I'm so excited that we live a little closer now! I'm hoping we will make trips once in awhile for visits! And finally rolled into Charleston the next day. It took us seven days to get here. We had to take it a little slow, Miah has a hard time seeing after dark so we parked it as soon as the sun went down!
Since we have been here we were in a desperate search for a house! We looked online a bit before coming but didn't want to choose something unless both of us got to see it! We got really lucky, We found a beautiful house that is close to the base and in a great neighborhood! We won't move in until Dec 1st. So in the mean time we have been staying in a nice vacation home, it has everything we need already so we were able to leave everything in storage!
We have been doing good. Kids are still adjusting being so far away. but being able to still run around outside in shorts has helped! We got to see our last snow coming through Tennessee, and so we are good for the year or three. We miss everyone and hope you all have a great Holiday season!

4 comments:

Megan and TJ said...

I am so glad that you stopped in Denver! I had such a great time with you guys! Hope to do it again!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

I still follow! I can't believe it has been YEARS since I last saw you and your family! I hope you are all doing well! It sounds like you guys have had a life adventure visiting so many states! Hope someday to see you again!

Stocking Feet said...

It was great to see you guys! We will have to get together more often now that you are closer.

Andrea Johnson said...

I just can't figure out why you didn't make a stop in Phoenix? Miss you!