Monday, December 6, 2010

Ok, here is the skinny and a few pictures!

Before we left Washington Kennen got to start First grade.. yeah I'm a little behind I know. So here she is... She is grown up so fast (sniff)
She loved Madison, her teachers and friends. She really misses everything about it!

Before we left we got to go out to Shore Line with my buddy, Laura Suttle. She rocks and we had a blast. The kids all got soaked and I think I will need a new washer after doing laundry this day!

So skipping into our trip to South Carolina! This was out side of Denver (had so much fun there with the few families we got to see, wish we could visit more but it is a long drive!). Carson was hiding from the sunshine! He has become a little Nintendo nerd and he had almost free range of it on the way here!
Even though it was a long drive and took us days, we still managed to hit all the Cabela's and Bass Pro shops on the way! (something that you and dad are going to want to plan for when you make your trip, mom.)

Ahhhhh here we are!! We did it! A few more hours and we are there! Sorry about the blurriness but I wasn't ready as I sped by! but you can still make out what it mostly says!

No comments: