Monday, May 10, 2010

So much to post!

Ok, To start this hopeful blogging streak, I will tell you what awesome friends I have!
These pictures are part of the tulip festival street fair.  It was a blast.  We went early, so that was good because it didn't get over crowded with people until we were leaving, and as you can see we had a large stroller parade, people kept asking us what club we were with... I'm pretty sure after awhile we just started making up names for our party.  It was lots of fun, I love these gals!
These pictures are small because I stole them off my facebook, my friend Janna took them and I need to get better copies of them because they crack me up!  Janna is the one that you can bearly see in the center of the picture up top!  
I should have bought this purse!  It was only one giant pocket, so not very practical. But I would have had a lot of fun with it.  They have a store here somewhere and when I find it... Miah will be so proud!



We should have bought these hats too!  They were very stylish,  I even got the lady talked down $10, which should only tell you how much of a rip they were, since I didn't even buy it then!  It was a splendid day!
I have lots more pictures to post of things that we have been doing but I didn't want to do to many at once so I will try to keep it up.

2 comments:

Andrea Johnson said...

Can you get me one of those hats too?

Andrea Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.