Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This last week has been a BLAST!!! Cenia is here to play, and Miah has taken some time off of work so things are busy!!! To start, Kennen is starting school and we are all excited! her first official day is the 1oth, but on the 9th the kindergarten teachers decided to have a half day to show the kids around and teach them the rules. I'm very happy with the school that she will be going to! Its an older school, and its all day, but they are very organized with things, especially transportation which put my nerves at ease! Kennen went in to take a placement test and was put into an advanced reading class!! I was extremely excited about that! Shes just a little smarty!

With Cenia here. Miah and I got to take our dirt bikes up and go camping this last weekend! We went on some trails over by Port Angeles. I loved it!! the trails weren't as hard as the ones around here! The only tricky part was when Miah took me up some steep wet hills with a few rocks here and there! My front tire lost grip on one of the rocks.... and I cartwheeled with the bike back down the hill!! After I was done cussing my husband and finally made it to the top... I found it funny. Nothing broken so that's good! We hit Port Angeles while they were having their Hill Climb Competition! Please don't mention this to Miah, he was really bumbed that he didn't get his bike out to play too! He would have done awesome! It was a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures that I took of the hill!
This guy was awesome!! He shot right up the hill!! This was only the first part of the hill but I think he surprised us all!
As you can see... He has a sense of humor!
Here the guy started going backwards down the hill, so the catcher dove for him!
This was the kids hill climb! also the first one to go! He went straight up the hill, right into the catcher and pushed him right back down the hill!! the catcher that is circled was standing somewhere around where the x is! it started out pretty good!

There is much more to come!! We also went and watched Christen Colonel play ball yesterday. So I'll get some pictures of that on here soon.. then tomorrow Miah is taking me to a Real Big Fish Concert for my Birthday!!! And then I get a spa day on Thursday!! but wait there is more!! We are also taking the kids to the Ringling Bros. Circus on Friday!!! I don't think we can pack anything else into these two weeks!! Most of this we were just lucky to have happen at this time!! Having Cenia here has been great, or we wouldn't have gotten to play so much!

1 comment:

Stocking Feet said...

Happy Birthday! School is just starting for you guys? Hannah had to start on the 6th of Aug. which kind of sucked, but all day kindergarten is the greatest! How did you teach Kennen? Hannah is having some trouble with phonics.