Monday, August 31, 2009

Kennens Birthday

We had a costume party for Kennen! It worked out really well, we had a bunch of little princesses running around! This pictures is Kennen and my friends little girl, Casey! They were really cute! We love her!
The birthday girl in all her glory!
Jessica (Caseys mom) and I! Jessica is awesome! She was a huge help with the party and kept me calm! I love her too!
Our cowboy! He had just woken up, and wasn't to excited about this set up! He had much more fun later but I didn't take pictures! (look Heather I finish his chaps! they turned out really cute a little big, but he wasn't awake when I made them!)
I think this was about all the partiers! We were sad to miss the ones we did, maybe next year, it was a short notice, so it was my fault!
Thank you everyone for the presents! Kennen had a great time!

2 comments:

Grandma Pierce said...

Happy Birthday Kennen wish we could have been there!!!!
Love you Lots and Lots!!!
Grandma Pierce

Michelle said...

What a fun party! I love the first picture with Kennen and Casey.