Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our Christmas letter....

ok, well we usually send out Christmas cards with letters of all the stuff we have been up to, but with Jeremiah being gone so much we never got a family picture taken and I never got around to working on the Christmas cards because I always thought he would be home... and I procrastinate really bad! So this is my Christmas card-ish thingy... Really almost everything that we have been doing is on this lovely blog of ours! I'll give you a few quick updates though!
Kennen is in kindergarten this year. We just had her first parent teacher conference and are happy to hear that she is already reading at a first grade level and is still progressing she has also mastered all the kindergarten number goals for the year, they set new ones for her. This really isn't to big of a surprise. She has always been a little smarty pants and is always wanting to learn new things! We are very proud of her!
Carson is home with me. He is our rambunctuous little man. There are two sides to Carson, his wiggly silly side and then his cuddle and hug side. He loves to put things together and then take them apart, he has taught himself how to count objects... which has baffled Miah and I. We love his boyish little grin and he always tells me that Kennen and Brooke are his best friends (sniff, tears of joy).
Brooke is..... well she is crazy! I'm not really sure what to do with her yet! Her and Carson are quite the pair! She is usually the brains in the outfit and he is the brawns. She silently stands behind him in all her mischief and watches him take the fall time and time again! She already thinks she is the boss of the house and takes her position with joy! She is always giggly, cute and hilarious! we have yet to stop laughing!
We are very proud of all our children as you can see! Miah and I are are about the same as last. He is busy with work, family and friends... In that order, not by choice! I'm busy lion taming, its a risky job that will take years to master (about 18! and then they get the boot!). Thats about everything, we are happy and healthy and we still love each other! Its been a wonderful year! Merry Christmas everyone!

(I think something is wrong with me... For everyone that I wished a Marry Christmas to... I meant Merry. Marry just doesn't work!)

No comments: