Monday, October 26, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

Miah adding his final details!... He Cheats!
We let the kids all do there own. This is Carsons' airplane pumpkin. It was really good then he decided that he wanted a monster pumpkin then I had to help him, if you look close he tried to carve it himself, ( no i didn't let him have a knife and go at it. the carving tools that they have now are really dull) and yes I know he has no pants... again.
Kennen and her Pinocchio pumpkin did it all her self also!
The whole family carving!! awww... Like my make up. I think it will be a new look for me!
Our finished products! We Rock!
Yeah... I cheated too!

3 comments:

Megan and TJ said...

looks like fun in the wageman household!

Kim said...

Hey lady! whats up?? 2 more months and we will practically be neighbors !!:) Cant wait to hang out!! ps. im loving the no pants on Carson!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

The pumpkins are great! Kennen, yours is the best, because you did it all yourself!!!
Love you All!
Grandma Pierce